The Real Estate industry in India is soon beginning to understand the relevance of ‘people skills’. The effectiveness of an HR department can always be gauged by the fact of its contribution to the organization.
Following is the list of challenges as well as beneficial solutions which will guarantee to help candidates in the long run.
1. Major problem lies in striking a balance between the employer and the employee.
2. Limited resources in terms of talent availability, spiralling compensation and benefit costs.
3. Manpower related problems.
4. Lack of organizational effectiveness can also be another major factor in the decrease of employees.
1. PickUrCareer strives to deliver nothing but the best. Keeping this in mind, we possess a selected team of experts from Real Estate sector who will be responsible for handling the recruitment.
2. PickUrCareer believes in mapping candidates from all of its major competitors. By doing so, we assure to provide you with best of the lot. By opting for PickUrCareer, you will be bound to receive readymade resources for any given domains.
3. In the present times, background verification is a must. PickUrCareer spares no chances of security. By doing so, only a selected handful of potential candidates will have the chances of getting switched over to potential employees of the given sector.
4. In this age of ever-rising expense, PickUrCareer swears in the concept of negotiation. Without sacrificing the talent pipeline, we would rather root for negotiation with our clients, as per one’s budget.
5. Having experiences in working across all states, we believe in going the extra mile in penetrating throughout PAN India and delivering the right candidate for you. Having a steadfast and diligent team, we leave no stones unturned in satisfying our clients.