The ITES industry has been experiencing a phenomenal growth over the last few years. The software industry is said to play an important role in the growth of Indian Economy. However, it is soon turning out to be a challenge for retaining and meeting the aspirations of Indian software professionals.
Following is the list of challenges as well as beneficial solutions which will guarantee to help candidates in the long run.
1. The task of retaining and meeting the aspirations of Indian software professionals is complex and challenging.
2. High level of ambiguity and uncertainty, hence moving up on the value chain is considered to be extremely difficult.
3. Problems related to size and ownerships of organizations.
4. Global Slowdown and scarcity of talent.
5. Weak recruitment and retaining strategies.
1. PickUrCareer strives to deliver nothing but the best. Keeping this in mind, we possess a selected team of experts from ITES sector who will be responsible for handling the recruitment.
2. PickUrCareer believes in mapping candidates from all of its major competitors. By doing so, we assure to provide you with best of the lot. By opting for PickUrCareer, you will be bound to receive readymade resources for any given domains.
3. In the present times, background verification is a must. PickUrCareer spares no chances of security. By doing so, only a selected handful of potential candidates will have the chances of getting switched over to potential employees of the given sector.
3. Having experiences in working across all states, we believe in going the extra mile in penetrating throughout PAN India and delivering the right candidate for you. Having a steadfast and diligent team, we leave no stones unturned in satisfying our clients.
4. In this age of ever-rising expense, PickUrCareer swears in the concept of negotiation. Without sacrificing the talent pipeline, we would rather root for negotiation with our clients, as per one’s budget.