The Information Technology industry in India has been known to attract global interest and attention since the millennium bug in 2000. Having said that, the HR practitioners are also known to play a proactive role in this industry.
Following is the list of challenges as well as beneficial solutions which will guarantee to help candidates in the long run.
1. Due to spiralling salary costs for I.T professionals, people tend to migrate to overseas for better opportunities.
2. Manpower shortage and employee problems.
3. Lack of profitability and sustainability of company in the long run.
4. Lack of constant up-gradation of employee skills.
5. Intense domestic and global competition & project based recruitment approach.
1. In this age of ever-rising expense, PickUrCareer swears in the concept of negotiation. Without sacrificing the talent pipeline, we would rather root for negotiation with our clients, as per one’s budget.
2. In the present times, background verification is a must. PickUrCareer spares no chances of security. By doing so, only a selected handful of potential candidates will have the chances of getting switched over to potential employees of the given sector.
3. PickUrCareer strives to deliver nothing but the best. Keeping this in mind, we possess a selected team of experts from Information Technology sector who will be responsible for handling the recruitment.
4. PickUrCareer believes in mapping candidates from all of its major competitors. By doing so, we assure to provide you with best of the lot. By opting for PickUrCareer, you will be bound to receive readymade resources for any given domains.
5. Having experiences in working across all states, we believe in going the extra mile in penetrating throughout PAN India and delivering the right candidate for you. Having a steadfast and diligent team, we leave no stones unturned in satisfying our clients.