The Pharmaceutical industry in India is one of the few industries that is still growing in a fairly good rate, in spite of the worldwide recession. Therefore, due to such circumstances, the HR function is becoming extremely important.
Following is the list of challenges as well as beneficial solutions which will guarantee to help candidates in the long run.
1. Due to this industry being highly knowledge intensive, recruiting, retaining and keeping the right employees motivated is a pressure.
2. Usage of same old methods like offering higher salaries and stock options is not working with the present employees.
3. Employees with experience levels of more than 2-4 years are vulnerable to poaching by rivals.
4. Facing financial and candidate supplying restraints.
5. Companies having rigorous screening process have extremely low percentage of prospective candidates turning into potential employees rather than companies having a liberal screening process.
1. PickUrCareer believes in mapping candidates from all of its major competitors. By doing so, we assure to provide you with best of the lot. By opting for PickUrCareer, you will be bound to receive readymade resources for any given domains.
2. In the present times, background verification is a must. PickUrCareer spares no chances of security. By doing so, only a selected handful of potential candidates will have the chances of getting switched over to potential employees of the given sector.
3. In this age of ever-rising expense, PickUrCareer swears in the concept of negotiation. Without sacrificing the talent pipeline, we would rather root for negotiation with our clients, as per one’s budget.
4. Having experiences in working across all states, we believe in going the extra mile in penetrating throughout PAN India and delivering the right candidate for you. Having a steadfast and diligent team, we leave no stones unturned in satisfying our clients.
5. PickUrCareer strives to deliver nothing but the best. Keeping this in mind, we possess a selected team of experts from Pharmaceutical sector who will be responsible for handling the recruitment.