The Manufacturing industry in India of lately is enjoying strong sales and increased attention from the investment company as well. But on the other hand, the HR in manufacturing is in need for some major attention.
Following is the list of challenges as well as beneficial solutions which will guarantee to help candidates in the long run.
1. Due to the manufacturing industry being looked down upon as old-fashioned and dated, it is being impossible to attract and retain potential candidates.
2. Continuous changing of compliance requirements.
3. Due to the ever increasing competition for skilled workers, the talent shortage is worsening day by day.
4. Lack of satisfaction of workplace safety requirements is leading to a subsequent decrease in employees.
5. Cut throat competition is another major challenge which is important for the survival and growth of this industry.
1. PickUrCareer strives to deliver nothing but the best. Keeping this in mind, we possess a selected team of experts from Manufacturing sector who will be responsible for handling the recruitment.
2. PickUrCareer believes in mapping candidates from all of its major competitors. By doing so, we assure to provide you with best of the lot. By opting for PickUrCareer, you will be bound to receive readymade resources for any given domains.
3. In the present times, background verification is a must. PickUrCareer spares no chances of security. By doing so, only a selected handful of potential candidates will have the chances of getting switched over to potential employees of the given sector.
4. In this age of ever-rising expense, PickUrCareer swears in the concept of negotiation. Without sacrificing the talent pipeline, we would rather root for negotiation with our clients, as per one’s budget.
5. Having experiences in working across all states, we believe in going the extra mile in penetrating throughout PAN India and delivering the right candidate for you. Having a steadfast and diligent team, we leave no stones unturned in satisfying our clients.